Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (Link Fix) GALAXY Y

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Update (Link Fix) GALAXY Y

This time I want to share that ball game Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 for android smartphone. Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 that I share this time is different, the players are updated 2018/2019 season (only partly). I love the game Pro Evolution 2018 this one is no INDONESIAN NATIONAL TEAM.


Zippyshare:
- PES 2018 Data


Steps:

1. Install apk.

2. Extract and copy the data to sdcard / Android / obb / here.

3. Play PES 2018.

4. Good luck, Good Luck ...

Important: 
1. Lucky Patcher, Download, Click Here.
2. Use Lucky Patcher to remove the License Verification

If you do not already know how to use Lucky Patcher
, Click Here. 

Unlock Copa Libertadores:
1. appdata.i3d, Download, Click Here
2. Copy appdata.i3d ke sdcard/Android/data/com.konami.pes2012/files/here.
3. Play PES 2018, Jreng, Copa Libertadores already opened.
4. Good luck, Good Luck ...
 
Screenshot:





Note: Pro Evolution Soccer 2018  has been my test at the GT-S5360 Galaxy Y, work 100%

0 Response to "Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (Link Fix) GALAXY Y "

Posting Komentar